Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship!


 Day one of my new Herbalife lifestyle is complete and let me tell you... it was love at first taste! I started out my morning with a Pralines and Cream shake and I have one thing to say about it... Oh. My. Lanta!


The Inaugural Shake!!

Other than being completely delicious I stayed fuller on this shake then any protein shake I have ever tried! I was able to shop for the rest of the (VERY FEW) items I needed to for snacking and a third meal while on the program and lets just say other than avoiding the cereal isle (my weakness) I had no trouble sticking to my planned items. And thanks to experiencing how delicious the shake was I wasn't even tempted by any other sweets because I knew if my sweet tooth struck I had a healthy and yummy treat waiting for me! 

The new love of my life!

I haven't even started seeing the results and I already love the program so I know once I start seeing the transformation I'll be wanting to get down on one knee and marry this program. It doesn't feel like a diet. I don't feel deprived. I feel excited, energized and like a new chapter of my life has started! So here's to a bright and prosperous future to me and my new love Herbalife may we experience many years of happiness together!

XoXo,
Kendalin 


1 comment:

  1. You have an interesting blog. thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts

    ReplyDelete